Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
Glendora Hospital is hiring a full-time Food Service Worker. The Food Service Worker will follow correct procedure for setting up all patient trays with place mats, napkins, silver, and food placement; prepare coffee, nourishments, salads, and desserts as assigned for our patients.
Qualifications and Description
- Possess the required knowledge and skills to assist in preparation and service of assigned patient and staff food items.
- Previous experience in food/kitchen setting preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital dietary setting preferred.
- Set-up cold foods and beverages for cafeteria following correct procedures
- Sanitize dishes and service ware serve food in cafeteria following proper procedures
- Complete scheduled cleaning
- Follow correct procedure for using cash register and is able to make change correctly
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for CHLB/Glendora Hospital roles, including but not limited to shift differential and other special pay practices, etc. The posted compensation for the position is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay that CHLB/Glendora Hospital in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour