Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Worker to join the Plant Operations team at Glendora. The Maintenance Worker will perform a variety of duties in a safe manner to maintain, repair and install equipment, systems and physical structures of the facility with a focus on AC and electrical repairs.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Maintenance work in a hospital setting, preferred
- CA Driver’s License
- Trouble shoots electrical, electronic (including analog and digital), pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and systems
- Performs operator and preventive maintenance, as specified by manufacturers, on equipment and systems including electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical; varies PM interval as dictated by monitored failure rate
- Performs simple, as well as complete repairs of equipment and systems, as appropriate
- Has HVAC experience
- EPA License is required
- Maintains appropriate work records for compliance
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for CHLB/Glendora Hospital roles, including but not limited to shift differential and other special pay practices, etc. The posted compensation for the position is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay that CHLB/Glendora Hospital in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.19 – $28.79 per hour