Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a full-time Security Officer for a Hybrid Shift. Mornings and swing. The Security Team provides and maintains the safety and security for all patients, visitors, and staff members of the Hospital.
Pay Range $17.50-$20.00
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for CHLB/Glendora Hospital roles, including but not limited to shift differential and other special pay practices, etc. The posted compensation for the position is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay that CHLB/Glendora Hospital in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Duties and Qualifications:
· One year experience as an on-site Security Officer preferred.
· Knowledge of general security functions and legal limitations.
· Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Basic skills in physical restraint and self defense.
· Current CA Guard card.
· Current BLS for healthcare providers card or within 30 days of hire.
· Must complete CPI within 30 days of hire. Glendora Hospital will provide training.